Witty title here.

The good news is that I'm signed up for my favorite 5k in the world.  I'm not sure why it's my favorite, probably because it was my first official chip timed one.  It's rather pretty if you like historical areas of town too. 
That gets this one, OmaHalf, EarlyBird, and Leprechaun Chase.  Out of the way.  I just get to stress out on the rest LOL.  I'm most paranoid about Dizzy G.O.A.T. selling out.  Well, Harvest Moon too but I should be able to get in if I time my paychecks right.  *crosses fingers* 


I'm also very happy to announce that I'm a Nuun Ambassador now.  It's not entirely Keto friendly but it is low carb friendly.  And if it keeps me from passing out like an idiot?  I'm there. 
I'm also back to being a Skirt Sports Ambassador but I'm not sure what level.  That will be official in February so I'll have access to great deals/specials/discounts.  The hat is one of my favorites.  I legit never thought I'd be a hat gal.  Freeken weird...


Of course I'm feeling sorry for myself today too which is why I'm writing it down.  For some reason it's absolutely insane feelings of worthlessness and paranoia accompanied by weird manic energy.  Not energy to get things done but energy to just keep doing stupid stuff like over thinking, letting my mouth run, crying, etc.  I could hardly get out of be this morning (so much for my 5 miler, oh well).  I only have to get 20 minutes minimum and I have a feeling that will even be a fight.  

It drives me up the wall since people always post that you can talk to them and come to them when you have feelings like this.  They're the same ones who get annoyed when I get annoying.  I don't think they think before saying/doing what they do.  

I think that's why I run alone.  It's like a mini therapy session.  Running doesn't care if you're in a manic phase or ready to sleep for a week.  Running just is.  You put up with physical pain to relieve the emotional.  It's cheesy as hell but it's the truth.  

I know I'll get through this, I just have to keep pushing forward and remember that no, the world doesn't hate me.  In fact 99% don't give two craps about me.  It's just my brain being stupid at the moment.  One foot in front of the other...

Comments

Popular Posts